REUSABLE WOOL DRYER BALLS
Do dryer balls work? 100% yes! Wool dryer balls really do work great!
These chemical-free dryer balls soften clothes naturally and reduce static electricity. These environmentally-friendly Sheep Wool Dryer Balls, made from 100% premium wool, are a natural alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softeners.
They work by lifting and separating your clothes, increasing the circulation of heat and air through the wet items. Using dryer balls reduces drying time by 10 minutes or more! Dryer balls are economical, reducing drying time by increasing flow among garments and lasting for up to 1,000 cycles.
How do they work?
Our dryer balls are unscented. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil directly to the balls to scent your laundry naturally.
Unlike the noisy plastic dryer balls with nubs, these smart dryer balls create a gentle tumbling sound in your dryer. They won’t tangle your clothes either. Instead, your towels will be fluffier, diapers and sheets softer, and your clothes will have fewer wrinkles.
- Extra-Large Dryer Ball, Eco-friendly, Save Energy, Premium Dryer Wool Balls
- Reusable Wool Dryer Balls are a gentler alternative to plastic hedgehog dryer balls
- Dryer lint balls will reduce wrinkles, lint of clothes and the need to iron your laundry
- All-natural, healthy chemical-free organic alternative to liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets
- Reduce appliance usage and electricity bills with dryer balls by shortening drying time up to 25%
- The 6 x unit set is packed in a reusable cotton bag for storage.
- Diameter: about 7cm (2.76”)
United States*, Canada *, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, France, Norway, New Zealand, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal*, Sweden, Switzerland and United Emirates Arab (Dubai).
FREE SHIPPING will apply on ALL ORDERSDELIVERY TIME:
Delivery time = Order Processing Time + Transit time
Order Processing Time: time to process your order
Within 1-6 business days*
Transit Time*: time to deliver the package
US 8-20 days
UK 7-12 days
CA 15-30 days
AU 6-15 days
Ireland 14-25 days
Germany 8-15 days
Austria 12-15 days
Belgium 10-15 days
Czechia 8-25 days
Denmark 8-16 days
Dubai 8-25 days
France 6-14 days
Norway 14-25 days
New Zealand 7-15 days
Netherlands 8-16 days
Poland 6-25 days
Portugal 10-25 days
Sweden 6-22 days
Switzerland 11-21 days
*NOTE: these are estimated timeframes.
Business days are Monday to Friday.
Weekends and Federal holidays are excluded.
There is no Shipping Fee. We offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS.