GUA SHA SCULPTOR & FACIAL ROLLER | GREEN JADE BASIC GIFT BOX
Holistik Bloom wants to enhance your skincare routine in a more natural way with these facial massaging tools. Both, the Gua Sha sculptor heart or the Facial Roller, could be perfect in addition to any beauty routine.
This ancient Chinese healing technique offers a unique approach to better health and more natural beauty. It basically helps to improve the appearance of the skin by releasing facial tension ,boosting blood circulation. Besides, these facial tools are particularly helpful for lymphatic drainage in our face.
These beautiful tools are made 100 % Green Jade gemstone: Jade is both, soothing and purifying. Metaphysically, Jade is the stone of peace and tranquility. Known to promote harmony, enhance relaxation, and block negative energy—it’s the perfect stone for your nighttime facial treatments.
What is the difference between using Gua Sha and a Facial Roller?
The facial roller can be a much more convenient and quick option to stimulating blood flow and draining puffiness while the Gua Sha can help the individual incorporate some intuitive flow into their routine, helping to go deeper while spending more time really indulging in the ritual of skincare.
HOW TO USE IT
We recommend to use your Gua Sha tool or facial roller over clean skin daily for 3 min -5 min daily for radiant skin. Repeat each exercise below at least 5x per workout and do each side of the face separately for maximum benefit. Apply serum or oil to give your skin a little lubrication for massage. Your Gua Sha should be used with light pressure on the face.
- Jawline and Chin: Glide upwards from the center of the chin out to the earlobe to contour the jaw. It is important to go in an upward, outward direction only.
- Forehead: Start at the center of the forehead and divide your forehead into three sections and glide your tool outwards. Scrape once, then move down a bit and scrape again.
- Cheek: Start at the nose and work upwards in a swooping motion along the cheeks & cheekbones, moving outwards toward your ears. Scrape once, then move down a bit and scrape again, move down a bit more to the center of the chin and scrape again.
- Under-Eye: Start in the inner corner of the eye, and glide outwards to the temple to send your eye-bags packing (Be SUPER delicate in the area around your eyes)
- Brows: Glide upwards along the brow bone - going from the inside out.
- Lips: Glide over your lips back & forth 5-7 times for plumped pout.
- Neck: Section your neck into 4 areas and scrape each section from the bottom up - 5 strokes per section.
Pro tip: Prior to use, place your facial rollers and Gua Sha in the refrigerator for an extra-deep muscle release and cooling effect!
- With a moist towelette, gently wipe down only the stones. Do not submerge in water. Precautions: Use this product with care. Keep out of reach of children.
- Due to natural variations in the stone, each piece of Gua Sha or Facial Roller is unique and may vary slightly in color and size and pattern.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are in no way intended to heal, prevent or treat any illness. Please consult your doctor if you are seeking medical advice.
United States*, Canada *, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, France, Norway, New Zealand, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal*, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Emirates Arab.
FREE SHIPPING will apply on ALL ORDERS
DELIVERY TIME: (applies to physical products only)
Delivery time = Order Processing Time + Transit time
Order Processing Time: time to process your order
Within 1-6 business days*
Transit Time*: time to deliver the package
US 8-20 days
UK 7-12 days
CA 15-30 days
AU 6-15 days
Ireland 14-25 days
Germany 8-15 days
Austria 12-15 days
Belgium 10-15 days
Czechia 8-25 days
Denmark 8-16 days
Dubai 8-25 days
France 6-14 days
Norway 14-25 days
New Zealand 7-15 days
Netherlands 8-16 days
Poland 6-25 days
Portugal 10-25 days
Spain 7-22 days
Sweden 6-22 days
Switzerland 11-21 days
*NOTE: these are estimated timeframes.
Business days are Monday to Friday.
Weekends and Federal holidays are excluded.
There is no Shipping Fee. We offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS.